Beare Music offers tuition in:
- guitar (acoustic and electric)
- music theory
- music technology
- HSC mentoring
Beare Music caters to beginners through to advanced musicians. Prerequisites include a passion to learn and an eagerness to develop skills and knowledge. It is highly desirable that students have access to an instrument to practice on.
Course of Study
As a tertiary trained teacher with extensive experience writing curriculum, I can tailor an individual course of study to each student’s needs and interests. Alternately, students may opt to study the relevant Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) course with the option to prepare for exams and receive nationally recognised qualifications.
Each individual program will also include instruction in equipment use, care and maintenance (where applicable)
- Individual lesson per 30 mins: $30
- Shared lesson (2 or more) per 30 mins: $15 (availability dependent on demand)
- Fees are paid by the term. It is important for students to make a minimum commitment of one term in order to foster an attitude conducive to study and allow time for skill development to occur.
- All missed lessons must still be paid for. However, if a weeks notice is given and an alternate lesson time can be arranged. If no notice is given, the lesson will be forfeited.
- The first lesson is free. During this lesson the student’s goals are discussed, the course of study planned and term fees invoiced. Fees are payable on, or before, the second lesson.
- Payment methods include cash and bank deposit.
Staying in touch
Frequent communication is encouraged. Feel free to contact me for a chat or to discuss your progress. ‘Like’ Beare Music on facebook to keep up to date with all that is going on.